2011年8月3日星期三

I catch a cold in that Cape

Not good everythings all because have you, just change of that sort beauty, remember and meet you is in the sunlight bright afternoon, I ride and become soon the car speeds on the street, because of have no in time of brake, I knock down you in the ground and see you pour on the ground, my heart not zhi why, keeping jumping of bang bang, I think, not because afraid you carry on a "blackmail" to me, because you that is tiny tiny on smiling to deeply move me, you of the legs got hurt, can not stand, I start to hand you lightly, send to the hospital of the neighborhood and say at the doctor so much"the nothing important big Ai just hereafter want to much take a rest, little exercise, don't make the leg been oppressed.Private solicited

Afterwards, I walked.At I am in the school of each miss you, miss you smile to what I tolerated, that is absolutely an angel, I dared not believed a matter to take place......

Because we face literary style the reason of the choice, we incredibly divided the same class of, seeing you not knowing of my mood concussion how is good, remember that you say "have never thought the sunlight youth also smoke" to me for the first time, I am one Leng first, you say again"comrade, smoke cigarette not good to memory, to you of the lung has serious influence, hereafter still don't smoke good?"Somehow or other, these words someone Be not only to say a n time to me, I am inattentive, it happened that you said 1 time I listenned to into, since that day, I didn't smoke cigarette any further.shop confluence
changes transports

Soon we seemed to be very to acquaint with, you discover again I will the over the night over the night not goes home and spends each dark night in the net cafe, you say, you don't want to all day become a night of go to net cafe, it will harm you, the brain nerve persecute you, result in the bad influence on your body, you can promise me not at go to net cafe is all right?"Night, is standing alone person's advent" melancholy facial expression, apathetic speech."See like this, I am you of sunlight, morning sun is day-break but", dusk night, setting sun of red, like fiery Xia.Destining that sort this night is sad but beautiful, this night of"black" destine to no longer condescend to come.If afterwards a few weeks inside I am just go back and forth in the doorway of net cafe, not is going in, because have you, under the help that my mind, at know you of each I lead enrichment, happy, you seem an angel, for change me since then of, at you my result got an exaltation.The time is like shuttle, memory but can't be buried by the yellow sand.Our merriments seem to be seldom.Probably, you a burst of breeze, probably, you field quiet rain, will the smooth thing Be thin to have no voice, can't be who stop over, that day, March 14, you obscurely walked and left my one person to catch a cold in that corner.

When you disappear, I am like a bedlamite, ran the place that we have ever been to, walk each corner of school, all having no can find out you, I think, I will not see you again, hence, I will get to the place that we have ever been to every day and have enough our place of common footprint and look for what that lost fine.Stable endurance

Aftertime of each you fight towards saying of" life seldom several times, don't fight at this time when fight."Hence I arrived at, my current college continued for me and work hard for you life.Do you know?I hope to be one day here, can also see you the smiling face of that angel's sort, I think, it will leave me very far away!Saw again, my angel, day have you, I am really happy and wish you happiness

没有评论:

发表评论