2011年1月6日星期四

Natural affection

The village of that exergue, the day leads very difficultly, my own father rushes through a car for other people and is so called a handle bars type, what mother grew is thin and small and whole day round seven kids becomes sad, families ration shortage, the difficulties lives, but I again unlucky of rush through to join in the fun, share a home of poor and embarrassed, for seeking an exit for livinging for me, the parents endure pain silently decision and send me to far at aunt's house in the city, the aunt has no sons and daughters and treats me as a beloved daughter naturally, and from now on I started a carefree life.

Remembering that is me 5-year-old that year, the home suddenly comes to a thin and short farm woman, sees the clothes of hair white that she is dressed in to beat to repair D, wash, carry in hand an old package, who are you ?The Zha comes to my house, my blocking at the door doesn't make her come in, mama, mama, there was a beggar to come to I, the mother heard shout a voice from the house in come out, hand over to remit in the 2 people taste in the meantime, my arm got heavily and once and returned to house to go to, blah what, these are your two Yis, I cried aloud to cry out, simultaneously run, part Rang write, is a beggar, is a beggar...You also say that mother very obviously is get angry, at this time, that calls what two Yis of, a pull me, looking at the arm that I flush, the tears doesn't aware of self of flowed down, your Zha beats so malicious, need not your tube, I fiercely draw out arm, two Yis only stayed for three days at my house, walk, just before walking, from the burden in take out a quilted jacket that blue bottom Huang spends, hand over to a mother.But within these three days, her look in the eyes has never left me, can I at that time, also not knew that is why.After two Yis walk, the mother makes me try that quilted jacket on, I say it's not good-looking, how Be not willing to wear, until the quilted jacket was getting smaller, I didn't also wear to make a day of it.

The in a flash passed by for more than ten years, two Yis didn't come to my house any further, I also from unreasonable little girl, grow up a high school student, oddness of is these years, the of the same neighborhood always discusses what in my back."Ah, you see, old Wang Jia wants of the kid was greatly so long, ""you say what, who is something to want?""Ha ha..Nothing important, "I run to go home into a door to ask, " mama, someone says I BE..."BE who is chewing a tongue, mama again, "I haven't said that someone says me what, your Zha so greatly responds, "", Be free, " cleverness of I, one eye sees wrong, from now on I sank into matchless heartache, I will usually secretly turn over the mother's thing, hope to find out some clueses, however a lot of years of pass by, be still on having no acquisition, until I am 30 years old the spring that year, the big aunt wants me to accompany her to far at north Anne's 2, the cover with dust for several decades of secret, just can open.

Remembering that is early autumn of a day noon, I takes a kid with lover, train accompanied the big Yi to step on to go up north, after jolting of six hourses, we arrived at 2 of being located on north Anne's village and left from afar, see the hospital doorway stand 1 lose a little old man, party in government we come of the road up see, two Yis, I shout and hear shout a voice, two Yi 3 also made 2 to face to come over and pulled my hand to get me into family, on entering a house, shout surround come on helping a person, someone says, I is your eldest brother, I is your elder sister...BE saying, walk to come in again from the outside a , the look in the eyes is strange to strangely ask, this BE...Elder sister, I looking at at present of the youth of the with big eyes and thick eyebrows, the in the mind suddenly upsurges a kind of different felling and imitates a Buddha, we already know each other for a long time....While speaking, the meal gets ready, I looking at the food of one table, how also can not eat any more, lover's beside small voice says, eat quickly, aren't you early Be getting more hungry?, You see an insect still just table up climb, much dirty, the Zha eats, two Yis seemed to see what, secretly put on to fix attention on tears to walk to go out, at this time, the eldest sister-in-law pulls me to outside in the door and says, you don't think this is dirty, this house that is you, the I is ten kids, you are old eight, just went out of, is you of own mother, what?What do you say?You again say 1 time, at this time lover from the house in walked out to say, "I have already seen out and just have never dared to say, you are like with what they grew, " hears this, I am stunned speechless a while, I slowly walk to this I called two of 30 years Yis of after death, plop 1 knelt down, the tears tears overflow, mama, mama....This Qi hopes to already a long time shout and takes several years of Yu knot in my heart to burst out from the throat, when we embrace each other mutually, the tears has been already remitted a small river...

Mother hugs me into house and opens a wood box, in the moment the whole make me stunned speechless, sees a box inside tidy of put from small arrive big quilted jacket, and cotton shoe, mother says, "this is the appearance that she imagines me, a year one attains now, if isn't that I came, she also has been descending to go, " I picked up the biggest the quilted jacket and wear body up, seem to see what I did similar to match a body, looking at the quilted jacket on the body, feel aller beautiful than former one of my clothes, because that is the mother while remembering fondly daughter, one needle front line small and soft stitch of, the mother sees I put on her to do for me of clothes, peeped out a happy smile on the face.

The in a flash stayed at north Anne for a week, will return to, in the close relatives' restraining tears smiling face, I stepped on to go down south of train.....

Classic style Chinese styleDelightfully fresh styleFurniture BuyingMAiSPACE

没有评论:

发表评论