2011年6月30日星期四

Could not see own point

I saw your former love, such enthusiasm, I could not help feeling don't help.

I saw you with full intention of cordiality, thus have no place in brief not at of performance, let me feel from the Kui.

I saw the writing that your ocean overflow to be full of a love, thus very intimate, or pleased or loving performance, make me thus sad.

I felt don't help because of:"I could not feel you to the enthusiasm that I love".

I feel from the Kui because of:"I discover I too the self-confidence inflates, from recognizes you to me am also such".shoes for baby

I feel thus sad because of:"You have never had such to me the performance in the public in front come out it, which afraid the writing is also well".

In the past don't represent what, who all have the segment that a segment of necessity accompanies oneself's maturity in the middle of the whole life the son, but you if say that use feeling all fore the period ascended, that why do you still need to continue?

Who is what to accompany you now?Is me, if be like you say of you, why so I am also thus sad.If you can come out your feelings to me performance, I also can't thus sad.

I always all in the performance, only because want for me hard me to am earnest, I can greatly four publicize Gao Diao4 's display, but this is that you once does but has never done to me of ……

I am all ex- to be full of self-confidence today, to today just I just feel fall to hurt, sad is also multifarious approach thus.I once said:"Just you have never made me feel my own importance".

You can't chase me as a cellular phone screen saver, you can't write into you to me of daily record, you can't put into you to the photograph of me and you of space, in addition to collectively play.choose suitable shoes

You forever can't I put in the most important place ……you feel forever that I ain't that you want most of that kind of ……

You can put into the other people's photograph you of space, knows to have me now, but you didn't the slightest have scruples about my feeling and knew I am sneered at by the other people what feel?

You can explain a love in the daily record and explain feelings, annotation loving, anger, saddness, and happiness, but only have no me, you never have a performance to me ……

What I wanted isn't a body of, what I wanted isn't silent medium of, what I wanted isn't a doesn't matter of, I just want the love that your a little a little more some performance comes out ……

I can not find I in the point in your heart, can give me a not sad reason ……

To know in my in the mind only have you.Bally distant journey

没有评论:

发表评论