2011年5月10日星期二

Friendship years

The day with each passing day lives, my in the mind more and more has no bottom spirit to the light snow.I and is learning together of have a haircut, he learns of the speed is more quickly not a few than me and make me very disgraceful, however the light snow didn't despise me because of this, this makes me very warm.And is doing not also report to me with the attitude for despising, but very friendly, make my felling very ashamed.clothes.
Central America

We it has been probably 3 months since 3 arrived at a hair gallery.This day, 2 people come over to collect a protection fee.I see have a guest and then faced in the past, at deliver a gallery foolish three months, person's becoming to have no so be getting more silent.I haven't talked, those 2 people Rang way:"Call your boss to come out."

I stared blankly once, call a boss.By this time my heel behind came out at the boss, is also coming out to see, see which guest the so overbearing Rang is so and loudly.Zheng Xing Yi sees those 2 people piling up smiling face to say right away:"Who is my still thinking ?Unexpectedly give°ed Li Ye to come, is what breeze give° Li Ye to blow to come?"Once boss beckon with the hand, I hurriedly poured water to go to.rate of exchange

That stay one face whiskers of, age probably 40 or so mans after coughing 1 slowly say:"Boss is still so wit, gossip I not much said.I collected a protection fee while coming over this time.At that time say good, half year collected a protection fee.Monthly 1000 dollars, 6 months that was 6000 dollars.Boss is the person who does big business, thinking necessarily can't care these small money."

"Seeing what Li Ye said is where words, Li Ye's order I shine on to do to would be.Please slightly wait a short moment, I go to go to come back."

I and is also hearing for the first time have here collect a protection fee of, in a soft voice asked next teacher king to just know, originally at present these two people are what popular actor helpses, and then this place at the right moment belong to the ground of ruling over of popular actor, accepting to protect a fee that is getting more affirmative.But Li Ye is two handle knobs that the popular actor helps.Popular actor Chen, Chen Ye, is a first handle knob.

A short while Zheng Xing hands over to Li Ye money right away and beat Li Ye after hair walked, Zheng Xing 's boss denounces openly right away, this ghost that helps cannibalism is absolutely a devil and say finishing to sigh tone, then saying to us:"Though they are devils, everyone is still little to ask for them and gave offense to them, we this small business also need not did."

The affair that the boss doesn't wish to see most still took place.That day, the popular actor helps of a red hair little devil to shampoo, I see he flow in flow spirit of, thin and feeble with indulged in sex an excesssive face to up display malnutrition.That day, while incredibly shampooing he flirts a light snow.

The light snow is at most one the school just returned for dissatisfied four months of young girl, she where once saw an underworld.That red hair little devil incredibly embraces a light snow, want to pull the clothes of light snow.The light snow shouted loudly a voice, just and at the right moment pass by.Hurtle right away into shampoo building, see there red hair little devil that obscene of a side.See the light snow is bullied by person of touch kind, is definitely disallowing affair occurrence like this, hurtled to pass by two hands to strongly push away red hair little devil.

If is an another guest to see positive this is well-trained of on pushing, probably ground of Xing Xing leaves.Can this red hair little devil that is what popular actor helps, at do laundry there is still one yellow hair little devil in the building, you say that these people know afraid how to write word.The red hair little devil being pushed over stood to break into abuse to scold a way right away:"Boy, you stand gutty, I kill you."

BE fighting since the childhood big, now and this red hair little devil beat, he doesn't fear to as well, for the sake of light snow he all anyway wants to stand out.2 people fight each other together and beat double the eye is red, while this kind of affair spreads to Zheng Xing 's ear inside right away.I also rushed through right away past.

The yellow hair little devil sees red hair little devil hard solution, wanted to hurtle over to help, 2 people beat together positive.Just and gradually support not to live, the double is enemy with difficult boxing's four hands, I see in a side have a boiling passion but the in the mind is frightened have never dared up help.

At this time, the light snow comes over to pull my hand and cries to say:" Blare, you quickly in the past help positive, he wased your brothers."I see light snow that heart-broken facial expression, I put together me.I quickly hurtled in the past, but had never once fought of I was beaten by the yellow hair little devil the nose green face was swollen, but indeed gave positive Teng time tidied up red hair impish.

Zheng Xing arrived at to shampoo building and saw the red hair impish and yellow hair little devil, he recognized naturally they are what popular actors help and wished this Tong big Lou son, must hurriedly call them to stop, otherwise make a human life, this hair the gallery also open not become.

"All stop, all away with it."Zheng Xing says that ran to advise in the past, the person who deliver a gallery at this time also pulled me and positive.The red hair impish Rang way:"Boss, surprisingly you still kept one malicious role here.You don't give me to give an account today, I take a person to chase your field son to failed."

"Red hair sees the angry words that you say.You dare be failed my field the son blame for not afraid Li Ye, I press the quantity to pay a protection fee on time.However, I will give you explaination of.You wait for a second."Zheng Xing 's smile says.Is still old hot, mix a vestige in river's lake, have no two boss is the brush again how mix farsightedly.Inebriate driver

" Blare, positive your 2 people breaches important discipline and corrupts hair gallery image, so I decide to fire two of yous.But the light snow button up a wages punishment for half month."

BE putting on the blood stain of next mouth Cape, vomited the spittle that takes blood:"I am still not rare to stay are here at you."The hand that says and then pulls a light snow goes toward to outside walk.I also follow naturally.At this time, boss hypocritically way:"The light snow can stay, I didn't dismiss you."

"The light snow doesn't manage her, we walk." Is pulling the hand of light snow not to release, I follow behind naturally, I am very frightened at this time if the light snow doesn't follow we walk how do, so I rehabilitate.Lucky is our three peoples all left to deliver a gallery.

Leave the time of delivering the gallery, our three people started wandering about again.In hand last everyone Zan order money, enough lead a period of time.Hence everyone wants to well seek a work.Hence, we still similar to the past rented 1 again, on the light snow berth, I and is sleeping ground up.Beautiful to expect

But, after beat we gave offense to that yellow hair little devil, seek a work to have to excrescent difficulties, go to which hair gallery none of boss dare to accept us.I feel at this time we is stood alone, didn't help especially.And as long as the red hair little devil sees us, by all means can't pass us.

That night, after our 3 people once had supper, everyone is foolish after thinking in room how do.Everyone is silent to don't make a noise for a long time.It is impossible to go home and just come out 5 to return to month now isn't very shameful.But seek to work again difficult, how do.

Afterwards is saying that he thinks into the popular actor helps, I and the light snow listenned to be getting more silly.I counter-questioned him at that time:" Positive, you are getting more silly, you enter popular actor, you don't know that yellow hair little devil hates to the bone to you.Your going in isn't to ask for trouble."

" Blare, that do you say still having a better way.Only I entered popular actor to help, that helps a talented person to make it lively for us.And, I can also earn a lot of money to you."

The light snow cries to say:"I different idea, I don't let your Gu the body make insurance."Looking at a light snow that heart-brokenly touches kind, my feeling of jealousy greatly livings, and I yell a way:" Positive, before all is that you stood to before shielded from wound to block rain for us at us, this time I to shield from wind to block rain for you, I enter popular actor to help."

" Blare, you say what paste words.Inside many dangerous do you know.Come out to mix to all there is life at any time danger, you this vice- body I how trust do you go.Don't go, I come to a decision and go for my a person.You are all foolish here tomorrow.Blare you look after a good light snow."

Probably, I should listen to that night positive of, if I listenned to positive of words, probably we will what to walk is another road.At that time, I knew that I could not let the just old station is in my front, I also wanted to show light snow I blare also very fantastic.

After being going out, I sought to lend to tell others to do some shopping and called the light snow to stay to never go away in the building.I sought an underworld to go.Can the God opened a fun for me, I ran to from afar seek and incredibly found out the cent department that the blue star helps, I didn't also ask at that time, directly past say:"Here am an underworld Yao, I want to join an underworld."Say that finish, have personal take I get into inside the hall.

Wait after I get into inside the hall, I heel the eldest brother just knows after that I joined a blue star to help, I know that I choose it's wrong, can I didn't get a choice at that time.After joining gang, betraying the gang will be chopped down dead by many brotherses disorderly knife.Up to now, still stay on my left arm a blue star helps of the wolf head mark.

Wait while returning to, I have already seen just in the room, light snow also in the inside.I impressively see there is a sign of dragon on the positive left arm.And is also seeing the sign of the wolf of my left arm.BE scolding a way:" Blare, I call you good good foolish here, you incredibly joined a blue star to help.You actually want to do what, you know not to know the popular actor helps and the blue star help at battle out B City of control power, prepare to 1 greatly washes dish, do you know."Widespreadly rebound

I immediately received, I really didn't know a meeting so." Positive, you listen to I say, I want to help you, I really have never thought a meeting so."

The light snow is getting more silly, she listenned to out, and two good friends of her in front joined an underworld in the meantime, but joined different gang.

"Go, I thought that let's think a way break out of B City.Having already canned not grow here is foolish.Otherwise, our frat brothers injures or kills each other.Tidy up now quickly, finish tidying up to walk right away."

BE making reference to:"I now buy train ticket, two of yous tidy up thing here."Can have never thought, just just came out down stairs, the brothers being helped by the popular actor called to walk, originally the popular actor helped helped with blue star of opened fight to advance, during zero:00 of tonight.That night, rain have the light drizzle of Chan Chan, just at zero:00 lead is at the right moment June 18 that day.

I see at the right moment long don't come back, the order light snow nevered leave this house, I go out to seek.Unexpectedly I go out find out news of time, the person, who is helped by the blue star, called to return to.I know there is opened fight, I also know just at this time affirm is helped by the popular actor of the person sought to go to.

I want to seek the opportunity that the opportunity escape, but has no.Escape at this time, that is to flee before the battle starts, is necessarily chopped down by many brotherses disorderly knife dead.

I and was keeping in mind the mood of frustrated discomfort to wait until zero:00, at this time, the popular actor helps to help with blue star at long the river avenue ascend to face to face stand.But the light snow is in the building midstream don't know how much tears, she is very frightened, I and none of positive 1 at she is nearby.
nuclear energy

Open fight this time, what both parties used all breaks knife, the both sideses are all very sharp, both parties all have more than 200 numbers the person, and this condition is very sublime.Under the sky of light drizzle slowly the Piao is wet our

没有评论:

发表评论