2011年11月28日星期一

Boring time

Boring of the time, I was a piece called" shift ", for which is called" overtime pay for the others".
But there is nothing to do, but with time, that I have the most precious thing to change once a contemptuous disregard of rmb. Only now discovered, all seem to think the most meaningful thing is to make money, as if you were a day without money so the day was of no significance. As the school is to work, work to make money, can't stop, until you earn enough tall capital. I remember once a classmate said, capital is not content, but the thing under the cover of the relationship between man and man. So that so many people make money only to have two purposes, one is to eat, two is for the relationship, obviously, I, also similar to me that a lot of people still tangled in the former, never.


Later, really nothing to do, the dolls come in and say with me, I was quite happy, although not necessarily have got what, but someone accompany is good, then she whined to change the name, I'll give her a lot, the results of other people to search a" not a bubble lemon tea" to use, it is really old sister, too sad ...


I haven't hurt finished, she poured, burst into laughter, the girl to eat honey like water, once there was a person who like her can't simply happy, but in the past will be used to miss.
Remember practice days, sometimes a work on direct took a car to the Trust-Mart there for a snack or directly to the school there, at that time, student card didn't log, also can go about library, then babe work, she always uses a bicycle to carry me home, all the way to leave her" Lolo" laughter, like most nowadays the silver ear. She doesn't like her and me together. When playing mobile phone, can I sit behind her and not me, let my hands around her waist, otherwise there is no gravity. Until then, she called a" center of gravity not", I understand the around her waist.


Now it seems a long time ago, have long time no back, that period of time really like a dream, and that now is the day before the dream is true, because the total can do the things they like. Maybe sometimes because I HS too fast. With the father said" born in hardship, died of happiness", dad my smile, I feel, is the time to find, follow in their center of gravity.

没有评论:

发表评论