2011年11月1日星期二

Love

Receive light drizzle, you I rounded the same station to ascend in the permafrost both ends, have no gorgeous beginning, also have no magnificent and victorious story details, but we didn't°yet wait until efflorescent season is withered, fall in of the flower elephant fall in of tears, the tears passing away are like to pass away of lover, after fluttering far go with the breeze.

Is that I think love too naive, surprisingly our stories would don't have further development forever, unexpectatively flower didn't open and then will destroy to hurt, let myself a personal bitterness bitterness enjoy in retrospect a loving story to up gather, forgetting oneself is already you of outsider.You of heart already at my unseen another part, I before still stopping, stop is returning hundred million, crying cans not cry to heart's content, either.

Get dark, I still kept missing you are sweet to me to sweetly smile and daze like this bright till sky, just discover you already leave me for a long time, current of whether you is also lookinging at me, whether also at think that what I led isn't very good, whether also usually seeing those is brilliant of lights, think of very silly, like to cry of a certain girl.

I still pray, hope that this final outcome is just author to write wrong plot, hope that he returns to rewrite to come over and makes our loves able to open, can with the renew.

Though is a predestination, I still can not cheat I, my left side still stays a position to you, lets you listens the opera of my in the mind and accompanies me to write a perfect final outcome of this stories.

The true love is a sing don't finish of song, who own who destine exhausted whole life.

没有评论:

发表评论