2012年1月16日星期一

Everything is just a dream

For a long time without a good Shangjie walk, some things like drag behind in the course of time, formed a habit, sometimes used to something is very terrible, if you want to fight it requires a lot of cost and energy. Because some things have to pay a visit to Shangjie with my dad. Remember that when a friend likes to call me to go shopping with them, I have no time one one refused, want to really have a little sorry for them, don't know whether or not they will forgive me.

May be affected by the Dragon Boat Festival atmosphere rendering! The streets, bustling people are hurrying to and fro. The old people holding their little grandson, father mother holding her baby

The handsome boys and pretty girls are respectively hold each other's hand, only me wait ahead, walking in the crowd, in fact, it's not too big for me. It 's influence, sometimes some people, some things come too quickly, often go too fast. I had originally planned to go to the familiar street to buy some fruit, but I hesitated, the moment that is Cen acquaintance but with a strange old man was gone, I felt a bit disappointed, turned to look around, the sky overcast and not a smile, I can't stay too long, because the father wait for me back home.

On the bus, I turn head look out the window to the world, full of a gray, and now my mood is so bad, we ran on the street, the crowd they pass, in the reality you have been together through a section of road and at the next crossroads away, I want to all just a dream, wake up I should return to the origin.

没有评论:

发表评论