2012年1月13日星期五

have not changed


He sat in a chair, with his head low smoke. I was near him, he then raised his head. After graduation, I decided to choose different city to work with him. So far are meet for the first time after. A familiar face, doping some vicissitudes and the mature. He stood up, hold me tight. I felt his hand trembling.
" Green can be. You have not changed."
" Flower. I miss you. Yes, in this world, only he can call me Su Duo. Hold me tight.
At the age of ten, following the green can be left, his mother gave me the name Shen Suyang. Green may be the legal sense of the sister. I have no choice. The age of students, I love the people has been the green can be. But I can't be with him together. Shen mom, green can future wife, can only be equal. I do not believe in fate. Because the destiny let life too. But, I know that, in any case I will not stay with him. The favor of a drop of water have Yongquan, let alone ten years tending.
He was my first man. I was in his life, is a beautiful episode. That has always been enough.
We lay on the roof is the stars in the sky, like hanging with gem deep blue sea bath. He and I talked about the future. I turned my face to see his eyes shining bright. You are happy, right? Green can be.
I kissed his face. With great care to touch his face every inch of the skin. I will leave his farewell ceremony. At night we madly in love. He turned me on that day and night vent stack up the missing. And I, never can resist.
The first wisp of sunlight shines. I hear the birds singing voice. How bright morning. I rose bath. Ready for breakfast. Down time, saw Shu Bai standing in front.
" In the central. We talk about."
" Good."
I know the green can stand in front of the window. No matter when, had become his habit. He always said that I was very weak.
" In the central. Don't leave me."
" Shu Bai. I won't stay with you for a lifetime. I know what I want."
" You move back."
I don't want to. Today I went to the company to resign. Career life, I am really not used to."
" I really loved, only you."
" Do not have enough. Love and marriage, never is. What's more, you can't give me even the marriage."
" Last night I had been in your downstairs. Green can be. That will be when you are not happy, and hide behind a tree to call you, put your favorite music."
" Well. In may."
" Get off before, let me hug you. In the center, you will be happy."

没有评论:

发表评论