2012年1月11日星期三

have lasted for ever


And a moment that ought to have lasted for ever
More and more close, can taste more and more light. Years more and more light, but to her more and more.

Thoughts in the night more strongly. Yes, heaven and earth in the dark night sleep, fascinated by the night sea, hypnosis, but then who listen to the night thrown her out of my mind.

Every night the thumb on the mobile phone on the cross to spell their aspirations, transmission of feeling of missing each other, the leakage flow of each other's subtle longing.

Yes, if have no you, the night will become long and lifeless.
How I wish I could and text together with a radio show in your eyes; I want to cling to the moonlight, a breeze blowing up the spring song drunk, go to the mountains floating, blow needle Xin, fall in front of your window gently sigh, like" I really miss you". I hope that many behind the applause you gave me the most, want you to accompany me through every ebb and lost.

I hear you say, I will wait for you, wait for sth. seldom seen or hardly possible I wait patiently, I taste a lotus, my heart than lotus bitter, I in the night without sleep, who know me to your love.
Catch the star that holds you in my mind forever is the most bright, see you in the blue stars twinkling in the sky, even if not eye-catching is my mind that one of the brightest. I wish you much more for me to put the light, through the night, through our heart consonance.

Look sad, sleepless nights, why I become so tired?

Yes, I was still a child, can not the slightest sorrow.
I hope the sky clouds as we just as happy, set up a Hongqiao, pointing to the eternal feeling, in clear song Xiaona in the endless suffering and.

没有评论:

发表评论