2012年1月3日星期二

love in the world


Little white lies to enrich your love in the world
Lying is a kind of wisdom, is a decorative role, I was so in a variety of small lie, to sink in the sweet world, he is now happy too, seems to be made to give the world to me.
When the sink after me, it is very cold, I suddenly woke up, I a person at a draught spring from the rock to the winter, he let me see love is a lot of good to me, in that climate, I accepted his. There is a good person to me, what is there against it?
I think, in my own conditions, can be an easy job to eat him. My six six meters tall seven meters tall with him has been more than sufficient, however, one night, he suddenly urgent nature, red eyes, he said," Xiao Xiao, if you don't like me, go.
I have some at first, when you are kind to me, I am like this, now began to pick and choose?
I think you are a gentle and virtuous woman ... ... Later, his words are like nails, you look down on my chest.
That night, I took a stomach sulk, pack up their luggage, left his residence. He cold face, don't pull me, also do not persuade me, just sitting in the living room watching television, didn 't take me seriously.
After leaving him, I moved my university 's best friend Su Su that, despite her enthusiasm to almost let me not know what course to take, but I still feel his heart a burst of cold, very bad, my skin my bones are like from the sink body off, leaving him, crazy I miss him a good.
Su Su and I say what, she ha ha laugh, she said, as early as we read it, I know you Qin Xiao Xiao will later suffer in man.
I was surprised at her, it really is a problem for me?
You know, just too direct, no coquetry and don't lie, every man will not like.
Lie? Spoiled?
However, the number of spoiled it with more, men also tired, lie, I remember, once the book, men lie more self-esteem, a woman lies mostly show.
I am still looked at her in disbelief, for their own conditions, I never doubted, but to deal with man's skills, but I never knew.
Xiao Xiao Chyn, you will remember, the woman to say "no " when, for men, is often a camouflage mood, or is a kind of taste demand. To tease men play, the simplest is to say" no", then in half, making him in the face, have the sense of achievement, there is the desire to conquer ... ... The best time to say "no" not too explicit, can never happen, bluff.
That night, Su Su's boyfriend to see her, she is stuck in the door, a face of panic, that expression is to be her boyfriend ' presence, she was asked, how do you come, call a, the, you listen to me to explain, I have a friend ... ... Said, as he squeezed out.
Her boyfriend is almost break into houses trends, see me sitting in the living room, his ears burn like fire general quickly to the neck ... ...
I told you, friend ... ... Her voice is like from the honey out like, a little sweet and soft.
Perhaps, this time, I should leave, I made a phone call to the sink, my dear, I am now at the airport, but suddenly I found, very miss you, can see you again?
Next, I exhaust like a taxi to the airport. The sink eventually be fatigued with the journey to, he stood in front of me, some regret, Xiao Xiao Chyn, sorry ah, can not go.
I do not speak, do use all one's skill with grievances, I really doubt I was born with a talent for acting, fitted dress, tears actually quietly climbed out.
With the sink together for more than a year, where he met me crying, I am this battle, be taken by surprise, hurriedly pulled me into his arms. He said, Xiao Xiao, come home with me, I don't mean to you.
Then, see I don't move, he seems to be discovered about the same, said Qin, Xiao Xiao, how are you?
Oh, dear, I went out to the foot of wei. Sink me back to that moment, I on his back laughing creak crisp. The sink find no fall, a Jin scolds is a little cheat, speech is through extremely spoiled.
Until now, the sink thought that the airport is really, really grateful to my sister Su Su, she let me know, women can not be too straightforward, not excessive play, clever lying and playing together, and the man couldn 't touch your heart.

没有评论:

发表评论