2010年12月22日星期三

Love feeling

Love since again call the person expect, and then make the person grieved and make the person sad, let person worth, probably everybody of feelings all very fascinating, probably everybody's feelings is all very complex, I have been wanting to insist my conviction, my principle, but.....Feel now that oneself is wrong..........Wrong with cuts and bruises all over,

Everybody wants to find out his/her own heart in the prince, princess wanted, but who make sure again oneself finds out of is a prince, still frog.The person isn't absolute being, be not who can control to chat who is God.

A pair person's inception;

2 have already not said to finish have well say that don't finish of sweet talk, vows of eternal love, the seas dry up and rocks crumble, you die I live.

A pair person is madly in love;

Two complaints that person has already not said to finish, say that don't finish of you blame me, you are noisy I make and strain the wits of each other, she dies he lives.

A pair person's end;

Two personal noisy also noisy tired, leave of Be just two people's responsibility....Is also depend on.

Two people together BE;Sincerity, not is guess heart.

Two people together BE;The trust isn't a guess.

Two people together BE;Feelings isn't a flirtation.

Two people together BE;Open heart, not is calculate.

Two people together BE;My feeling..................You wish.


Break up of that engraved to really feel to sadly approach, sad have been accompanying with me or so, because still having in the mind noodles these are sad to prove I or love you.

Love him, so leave him.I like this sentence.Some feelings thus direct with ruthlessness.Can not endure any circuitous warmth.Leave with warm mood, compare pale true facts to be good friends with, the pure thing dies too quickly.

Feelings is known is a kind of happiness, it is a kind of predestination to wait for being known!

A moment that decide to give you up I cried, my tears proved that I am to really love you.

We forever don't lift to break up good?The loving you isn't a game.The loving you is sincere.Forget you, I can not do it.Whether whether our solution is perfect hangs up finger and says no longer breaking up very much or not.

What is a courage?It is crying to want you to love me, or cry to make you leave.

west is solidGraduate Studenadmiring.Arrivecontrol that Nepalacademic exchanges

没有评论:

发表评论