2010年12月23日星期四

my happiness

Once thought pain and sufferings that you gave
Can't be happiness that I want
Hence usually dissatisfiedly tell a bitterness
Say you aren't my all any more
Finally becomes angry to throw away you for a day to of satisfy
Turn round to look for
Oneself so-called happiness

When I walk into another country
The detection has no what make me contented
Sudden detection has no you of wish
Imitating a Buddha is perfect but is in fact standing alone

Recall the day in past
Discovering that is my marriage
Self-will of I but abandon an origin to make the person envy of happiness
Finally don't dare to go to again to boringly get off the heart
The saying love is just a fit of careless

Slowly grow up to continuously pursue, but always can not find happy
Obstinately neglect Ta care about, silent oneself satisfies
Scene of acquainting with continuously repeated, but not at belong to my all
Current of I thus of don't help, can be the last time of to get off the heart, ,

Seem to want, you happiness for giving

I want,

You give my happiness,

I have been aming fantasizing so,

From time immemorialwith own professionbusiness enterpriseenterprise expandedenough profits and growth

没有评论:

发表评论