2011年12月13日星期二

bearer going toward

Think you accompany me to see a person the bearer going toward
Always have a little to neurotically query at present happiness, always feel that to isn't much realistic existence, the stocktaking wears a past intravenous drop.Have how much person concerning own love once did a description, someone said love that saying for her is vain and not realistic.Also have a flank the friend of the Xi Xi Rang Rang say what his/her own the definition that the love has already escaped from loving definition and have never wanted to love is!Loving thing is sometimes too complicated, complicated arrive me and you are hard to comprehend.Sometimes have to arrive to believe a kind of felling too in brief and in brief, vain but marvellous.poly bags

I can not know understanding and receive reality to live in ego of inside in the world, for such sensitive faculty of I to say feelings is more heavy than an other.Because no matter is money or house as long as I sincerely make great effort, one day there will I can own and dream of and feelings these two kind things are what my whole lifes all aren't likely to use all material exchangeabilities and prop up my life, make me flexible, letting me is myself, always Be just independent individual.Like Zhang Ai Ling.Like her language of expression, like three hairs like her and lotus the love of the west, like her courage.If want to describe my love with one thing now.I can say hotel, say for the most people the hotel is lonely and empty, there is no temperature to be talked.Although I ain't realistic,my respect life respects we don't stop a struggling day, my love is that the hotel isn't lonely.Not empty, although small simple and crude but loading warmth and love, our 2 people lives in the reality is medium.We respectively have their their own dream footprint, we respectively have can not or so and the affair of control, we can not be like other loverses similar romance of spend each festival.Can not also like other loverses mutually guard together, regardless intense heat and strict cold, we aren't usually either Bao telephone gruel.I for all that also ability Du settle the ground tell myself we never or lack warm and touched, because have effort.The labor with there isn't afraid pain, have even if get angry to also try to comprehend and forgive of courage, so we never poor and unproductive.Because we are in effort, at make great effort prosperous put our loves, be like a man to help in say similarly.Our hearts are rooms everybody lived 1, my heart packed many people, my family.My friend, so my love didn't live in the big but bright house, our love intravenous drop time that extrude at us in.In the room that don't go to 30 even rices, we have fun to make a frolic, though time is very short but tell myself the love that we are courageous to face us.plastic bags supplier

My love hotel, although narrow and small, still bright, still warm.Someone says us it's not simply realistic, but I can I believe and believe firmly, because I miss my heart warmth.Persist, persist to belong to our own everything, though we aren't the whites that makes the person admire to get in this city in Xian.We just just went into society a flock of had no experience, monthly must face the little office worker whom the food and clothing lives a problem, but my Ren however at make great effort life hold happiness hard, make great effort happy smile.My love hotel our one day there will will take off these we will mutually guard together, together old go, together see nearby of the friend come and go.The close relatives, who see nearby, smile for us and like a poem, how much person adore your youth delight time, only I adore your decrepitude face up the painful crease.

Think you accompany me to see a person the bearer go toward and see the time pass away, the youth is gradually old, and the time is no longer!toner

没有评论:

发表评论