2011年12月8日星期四

like novel

Our loves are like novel
He and I are understanding by the side of the small river of their village.

According to sparse remember, at that time, my a person slowly enjoyed over there, yonder breeze, also have tree branch at fluttered to send out collision of the voice has much of rhythm, very pleasing.Go forward several steps to contain a cascade, I am staring at that waterfalls to appear lost in thought.Feel after death someone very long, I am fierce to turn head to see, there is very ashamed a little boy lookinging at me, the face is tiny to be suffused with red.He says:"Ashamed, just saw you stood over there very in mental concentration appearance, be like have never seen a so beautiful view.E didn't bother you.""Ha ha, yes!If the scenery here draws, I still kept once seeing for the first time."I am gloomy to mentally taxingly say.His facial expression a little bit amazes, immediately we are mutually introduce myself once, he calls grow green.

"You should be the person in our village."He says.

"H'm, I just came back an old house from Guangzhou and conveniently did a guest in kin home."

"No wonder that, you just saw very rapt kind.Like here?"

"Like.There is no so beautiful scenery and air in Guangzhou.Ha ha"

"Later you can often see!In fact in addition to do here have a lot of and beautiful scenery!"

"Really?Free you will take hereafter I see.Is all right?"

"Go, all right."

We chat very to open, at this time, my mummy came to seek me.Say that go home, I have to obey to follow mummy, before walking, he says:"You can call me green.Do you mind if I call your Xuan?"He was gingerly like to make a wrong kid and asked me.I smile to say to him:"H'm, can."See come out, he is very happy.

That year, I 13, he 14.

The Cheng river's high school

The new semester started quickly, the freshmans were full of to the junior high school curious.Follow a junior high school, express, grow up.Want to know care oneself.Leave parents, live at school, is a matter for being unwilling.

Beginning a class of(five) Liao dream Xuan.There being my naming on the poster planking is divided to 5 classes and start an unfamiliar life.So, I start tidying up I's baggage, then check in.In form master office finish reporting arrive just fled a gallery see green just came up prepare go in check in.He sees me and says very happily:"Xuan, I know that you are in 5 classes, I am in 1 class(6), the origin intends to go to form master and reports to arrive and then seek you and has never thoughts to run into you and wait my a short while here, and I check in."I haven't come yet and oddness how he also at this school, he went in.

He comes out and then says:"Forgot to tell you!We this town only have this high school, Hey Hey.I think that you returned to Guangzhou, but, I see the name that the poster plank up have you."

I say:"I didn't return to Guangzhou, ha ha, live together with my grandpa's grandmother.Daddy's mama has no time to look after me, send back me an old house to study."

"Please much and much take care of, after, we were classmates.In your next door class, have what matter can mutually help once!Still have you are that do I know the first classmate in the high school."

"Ze, I am also."My smile ground says.

So, we became of friend, junior high school three years, although isn't the same class.Our comities are always all very ordinary.The result is very good, the person is also very good.Growing is pretty beautiful and slender.So, he is in the class, pretty many girl's sons like him.He always to my quite good of, sometimes secretly write a letter to encourage me, send to order a small gift what of, usually come to our class to seek me.The beginning is two times, gradual of have a hearsay, say who who who boy's son of class like five classes of that girl's sons, I know that to is misunderstanding, can I jump yellow river to also can not remember clearly now.Afterwards, I had intention to keep distance with him.He doesn't know how to say as well, afterwards, his seeking my number of times is getting less and almost have no.So, I all of majority of time are silent in the library.As far as possible don't run into him.Three years inside, my daddy's mama often makes divorce, Is to think Be getting tooer many, the result keeps declining a lot of.I also know that Gao Kao can't pass.Till Gao Kao Qian's a day, green, he waits me at the my class doorway and waits for a long time, I get around he had more than a years.At this time I just arrived at to°from the dormitory classroom, saw him, originally wanted to turn round walk.He calls I.

Time settles a space over there, I turn head to see him, eye in sadness, thin.At ordinary times, I have no how very good-looking he.Unexpectedly, mature many.My difficult to express heartache.

"Xuan, I want to say to you words."

"Say."

"Let's walk."

"H'm."

We finish walking together for the first time the small sidewalk of school.Each other didn't talk.He comes to a stop and says"Xuan, I like you!Meet time to start in the small river from we.Can I can not say, know?When I know that you didn't walk and studied at the same school, I was very happy.I want to follow you closely, silently.When the classmate passes on a message two of uses' relation of time, I admit that having a little is small happy, can I see you not happy, and have intention to avert from me, I know, you afraid carefree speech ground language.Hold up study.So, I can far and far follow you closely, know?I am very suffered, clearly you leave me so near, but can not get in touch with you, I don't want to have any burden for you.Quick Gao tested, I didn't want to have a regret!Have been having never changed, loved you of heart."

没有评论:

发表评论