2011年12月18日星期日

The future I will chuckle

These years suddenly from the fingers slide over, just happen to them the hysteria bottom thing, still have not forgotten. Today refer to it, don't know why. Maybe I grow up, I'm getting old ( of course, this also can only whisper to my younger child ).

The little childjohnson baby shampoo
When I was young, I and many kids, a naive, childish dreams -- make lots of money, let mom and dad lived in small houses, live a happy life. Of course, many people would feel" vulgar", but this for our children from rural areas, really really.

At that time, my house is near the school, from the school started, I have to go to the earlier. No" always first, all the early".

Think of a grade, that can be called a bitter. The classroom of almost all of the table are three person, perhaps the school foundation limited conditions, it may be years of rural people to the policy of "family planning" do not accept to number more. In fact, these are not, is the key to meet a" tiger" ( she is my deskmate ) always bully me, don't let me sit on the bench, she also had said: if I can give the teacher a snitch, I get more than one bargained for. You want to, I can do, can only swallow insult and humiliation silently.JOHNSON Shampoo


For second years, big guy in two grade. I? Ordered to be read. The reason is very funny: bad handwriting. Maybe it was stupid, don, continue reading. ( but now I think, I must complain that the teacher, because now the circle of my age seems to be a big point. )

But now I seem to "liberate", because no longer be deceived. Remember the new teacher first class, threw many simple addition, subtraction and let me answer, I will answer, not happy. The teacher likes me, with backstage, I also started to bully other classmates. Remember what happened, you made me angry, and I will beat her. When he ran to her sister, made me cry ( of course is to scold. ). The teacher finally know, do not ask who is right and who is wrong, the direct grant table a, that is I steal laughed ( actually all is my fault, the teacher eccentric ah ).
So I have been efforts, achievement also can. When the class nine boys, nine girls, playing up." Hey". But I also have a rush job when, a thick book" write" an afternoon meal. Finish hand pain is numb, but consider themselves very perky.

When it comes to reward, a wall of his home is my contribution ( but big brother awards than I, more than me ). On four grades have a prize, I was angry. Teacher should put my name in another classmate, so I stand on the podium at bottom of hundreds of eyes almost cried out. I empty hands walking on the way home, friends for something, I didn't say anything, all the way home. I found my mother become dejected and despondent asked me how I relate in detail, cried out, my mother with me: Okay, I know that her son is the best.

Later on, once writing, seems to be related to family and the like, I felt like writing a careless, but used a snack, but later also was the teacher in the class reading, indistinct will remember I said: after ten years, I will let father and mother live in small houses, too a happy life ( some ridiculous, now I am a student, but I will work hard. ).L-Carnitine

没有评论:

发表评论