2011年12月12日星期一

I like you

It was late at night, dear of, know why each time is wait you fell asleep do I sleep again?Because the appearance that you sleep soundly is the most happy ……serious, leave you I really don't know how to lead.In fact I fear to lose you, ah very much and wasn't oneself to much think?
Probably you don't know that I have much love, but I mean to say I love you excel love I and time very long, can prove with the activity, .Gaosuibuyou Thailand
Don't like you smoke is that I don't want to make you get sick, I get sick I don't like hospital because my dearest close relatives is to leave mine at the hospital,
I want to say a lot of words to you,
But I don't know how to express in front of you, .I see your meeting me very happy, the our commitment engagements, Is will expect very much,
I hope to become your last person of love.
You ask my words I still remember, I like to call your husband very much, because I feel that you were already my husband now
I like you call my wife, because of this I will be very happy, .
I like to eat you of vinegar.Because you are a person whom I care most .So I will feel jealous.
I like to see you angry.Because at the time that you got angry the elephant irascible monkey.(*__*) Xi Xi ……
I like to quietly follow you closely, because of my world only have you 1,
I like to depend on your shoulder, because you of the shoulder is very comfortable, let me have much of a sense of security,
I like to be embraced by you, because I am the most happy girl,
I like to chat with you, because I want to tell you the in the mind words and say my to how miss you
While liking to come out to play with you I.You will say with me.Don't like you chase my a person where still
While liking to see you beating table tennis I, because this time of you are the earnest,

I like to play games with you.Because only have our 2 people this time,
I like to act in pettish to you.Because you can coax me again this time,
I like you get angry jealous of time , because you will care me very much,
While liking you to go out to play together with friend I, because of this time of you are most the innocent most happiness
I like with you and sit together, because I can be very near to follow you closely very nearly again.
I like to miss I and you the affair after, because we will be very happy,
Ha ha.I don't know as well why will want to come to write diary, I know, you love Is, I to know that you are very painful me very much,
But you know.I am really frightened, frightened you didn't want me, I a few days ago have been very late to go to bed very late in the evening, because of an asleep is those scenes,
My dream arrives you fancied other people, you no longer is belong to I of that dear of, you are hers, I am frightened before you still remember you of those recall …… forgive me, dear of, probably is that I cared too much ……
I really hope that the position in your heart really belongs to mine.I don't hope that you just take me to consider as to forget one of their tool,
You are really really really really excellent.I fear very much I really and really and really and really didn't entitle to with you together,
Because I ain't excellent at all, but I am always so immature.So like to make trouble without a cause,

没有评论:

发表评论