2011年12月5日星期一

Each tear is love

Can come to our lives to win, but did not win all the way left by our laughter, our blessing, endless love.

In my opinion, life is beautiful, everything is everything is going smoothly. '.
I stay at home and enlightenment with nothing to do, so he opened the book and read, I saw an article, it reminds me of my mother's love not money can buy, true feelings. The author writes:
The moonlight Hao Hao, as shiny white silk, quiet and peaceful to diffuse. I was holding my mother's hand stood at the corner, the brother school home. Is not cold, but the street quiet people empty, I waited anxiously intolerance, mother was waiting in patience and patience, looking forward to the wide white road, mother said:" all the way, used to." My heart to fear and motionless, eyes in the mother thin shadow blur.

I remember the last summer, I just joined the school car team training, started training, I was not very hard, so that I fell. I got home, mom, I will die, take me to school training, she silently standing nearby, quietly watching. The day was dark, the playground and I'm the only one who directs the remote machine. Practice for a long time, there is still no progress, I am worried patter of rain falling tears. Met with the mother, red eyes, comfort me, said to me: the result is not important, important is your training process, worked hard on the line, worthy of the heart good.

I know my mother is very love me, she don't want me unhappy.
I take not to move or retreat of faith, as in the past practice, the mother accompany me braved the intense heat of summer high temperature. This summer, I moved the harvest and tears.
Cars game I made more satisfied with the results, I shed tears of joy. I Remember Mama day laugh, laugh so brilliant, so stretch, eyes are full of tears. From the mother 's smile, I thought of my mother said to me, I am happy she is happy. I feel deeply loving mother.

I wish my every tear into the love to the mother, because in my life has been a mother to my love, I think I should give my love to her.

没有评论:

发表评论